From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 10:22 AM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io)
Subject: spell checking options in Word and Outlook

I have become very attached to the way that Window Eyes lets me move from spelling error to spelling error within the Word document or email with a keystroke.  I much prefer this to the spelling checking dialog feature in both programs, as it let’s me more quickly review the context and determine what correction is needed.  Is there a similar feature with JAWS?  I really fear I will lose efficiency and effectiveness having to rely solely on the spell check dialog box.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114