From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Finally got windows 10 and have questions

The Spring update is supposed to bring better access with Edge.
Hopefully they're correct about that. Not being a Chrome fan, I'm very
interested to see what Microsoft does with Edge development and how VFO
and NVDA handle it with their screenreaders.

On 4/17/2018 8:51 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I, for one, wouldn't even think of using Edge, as long as Internet Explorer still will work. Actually, I use Google, but Internet Explorer is the main browser.

Best regards,

Carolyn