moderated Re: sounds at top & bottom of documents

Hozefa Tambawala

Hi,

Do the following:
1. Press INSERT+V to open Quick Settings.
2. Type “top” in the Search box.
3. Hit DOWN ARROW to land on option Top and Bottom Edge Alert.
4. Press SPACE BAR to change Top and Bottom Edge Alert with Sound.
5. Press ENTER to close the dialog box.

On 4/17/18, BAGuerrero <guerrero.avila@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Good Morning, please bear with me.

I had never heard of this feature. Once this is downloaded, what can be
done
to set up the desired sounds?

Thank You