moderated Continued Problems With Navigating And Editing An E-mail Group In Outlook 2016

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I think I have posted this quiry before, and probably need to call either VFO or the Microsoft Accessibility Hotline about this, but I thought I’d give it one more try here.

Ever since either a Jaws update, or an Office 365 update, I am no longer able to navigate and edit the entries in an e-mail group like I used to be able to do.

The arrow keys no longer work, in that I get stuck on the first entry in the group, and can’t navigate any further.

I can use my Jaws cursor to read the members of the group, but that is not helpful when I want to delete or edit one of the group entries.

If anyone has experienced this issue, and found a work-around, please let me know.

I’m using the latest build of Jaws 2018, and Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop here.

Tom Behler