moderated Re: Office 2016 Question

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

You can control what’s displayed in the Outlook 2016 Status bar.

1. Focus in the message list

2. Press F6 until focus is on “Status Bar”

3. Press the WINDOWS APPPLICATION KEY or SHIFT-F10 to open the configuration menu

4. Navigate the menu and toggle the options on and off as needed

5. Tap ESCAPE to close the menu

The changes take place immediately.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha