moderated Activating sound in Windows Safe Mode

Dave Durber

Hello everyone:

A few weeks ago there was a discussion on the list, about activating sound in Safe Mode.

I posted that I would be willing to share a .reg file which I obtained from another member on this list, that would allow this to happen and I also said I would provide instructions.

Unfortunately, due to some health problems and due to a problem with my email client, I lost the entire contents of my inbox, including those list members who sent me emails requesting the .reg file and the instructions.

If you are still interested in receiving the .reg file and instructions on how to activate soundin Safe Mode, please email me at:

d.durber@...

including your email address in the body of the message, and I will reply to the messages as quickly as possible.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber