From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Durber
Sent: April-16-18 9:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 settings backup

Hello Mario:

Unfortunately not. The JAWS Activation Key has nothing to do with the JAWS
settings. When you install JAWS on another computer, you have to activate it
for that computer. You cannot move an activation code for one computer to
another.

In my opinion, the JAWS ILM system for activating JAWS, is a right royal
pain in the jacksie.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber