moderated Re: Jaws and the MLB TV/Gameday Audio controls

dennis

if you are listening to a live game the buttons don't do anything. if you are listening to an archived game the 0 button is pause and play, the 1 button is rewind and the 2 button is forward. in settings i have the two choices that are there turned off so there isn't a bunch of stats on the screen. hope this helps.

On 4/14/2018 9:15 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:
Does anyone have any tips on setting the Major League Baseball TV Gameday Audio site to work better with speech?
The controls are Unlabled0 button, Unlabeled1 button, Unlabeled0 button, etc.
And it updates about every 15 seconds.
When I set place markers, they don’t work the next time I’m on the site.
Whenever I’m on the MLB.com site itself, not the Gameday audio site, each keystroke takes around 15 seconds to execute, such as up arrow, down arrow, Tab, etc.
The Gameday audio page worked fine until they combined it with the MLB TV page
I’m using the latest JAWS and IE11 with Windows 10.
Thanks,
Dennis