moderated Jaws and the MLB TV/Gameday Audio controls

Dennis Brown

Does anyone have any tips on setting the Major League Baseball TV Gameday Audio site to work better with speech?
The controls are Unlabled0 button, Unlabeled1 button, Unlabeled0 button, etc.
And it updates about every 15 seconds.
When I set place markers, they don’t work the next time I’m on the site.
Whenever I’m on the MLB.com site itself, not the Gameday audio site, each keystroke takes around 15 seconds to execute, such as up arrow, down arrow, Tab, etc.
The Gameday audio page worked fine until they combined it with the MLB TV page
I’m using the latest JAWS and IE11 with Windows 10.
Thanks,
Dennis