From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws losing focus

How do you turn it off?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, Val. Here's what I do concerning the Lost Focus message. I turn it on for specific applications. I have it off for the Windows configuration, which is what loads when the system first boots up. I keep the Lost Focus message on for any application that requires editing, such as Notepad, Word, Wordpad, HJPad, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc. This way, if I'm attempting to stay in an edit field, and the window loses focus, I won't waste my time typing into a non-focused window without an edit field.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...