moderated Re: JAWS voices

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

That would be a sad day indeed.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 9:36 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS voices

Get rid of Eloquence?  Oh please! never!

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 4/15/2018 12:20 PM, Andrew Diederick wrote:
Hello all:
Thank you for the information. I was afraid that everything would have to be done one word at a time. I am not going to correct thousands of words in the jaws dictionary for a vocalizer voice. I hope the makers at freedom scientific never get rid of eloquence.
On Apr 15, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Mario. What I am saying is that, even if you put the same entries into the dictionary of the Vocalizer voices as they were in the Elequence voice, they won't be pronounced the same way as they were in Eloquence. This is because the Vocalizer voices pronounce the same groups of letters differently from the way Eloquence pronounces the same groups of letters.

I wasn't saying that there aren't pronunciation dictionaries for the Vocalizer voices, only that you will need to find completely different spellings to make the Vocalizer voices pronounce words the same way they were pronounced with Eloquence.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...