moderated Magnifier with Win 10

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Thanks for all who have responded to this question. I will try it out with my sister. I use Jaws and have no vision, but my sister from out of state is coming for a few days and she is a high partialĀ  and has never learned to use any type of screen reader- she just squints and usesĀ  magnifying glasses. I am hoping while she is here we can do some things on the computer and by using the magnifier with Win 10, we should be good to go.

Again, thanks to all the help from this list!

-Elaine

--
Real true faith is man's weakness leaning on God's strength. - D. L. Moody

Doctor Warns: Stop Eating This Vegetable Immediately
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5acbf1102d1dd710f125bst02duc