From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Wheat
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 12:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Notepadplusplus

Hello,

I had the same problem with Ultraedit. Here is what I did to get it working.
A similar procedure might work for Notepad++.

Highlight some text.
Switch to the JAWS cursor and move it to one of the highlighted characters.
Press CTRL-JAWS-H for custom highlight.
Press OK to set both foreground an background.
I think it is at this point you will be asked if you want to create a custom
config file for Notepad++ and the answer is yes.
You will get another warning about creating a custom highlight, and the
answer is yes.

I think I got all the steppes, I was writing it from memory. Give it a try
and let us know if it works.

Scott