From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elaine Young
Sent: 09 April 2018 16:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Win 10 magnification?

Hi all,

I know Windows 10 has Narrator to add speech , but is there magnification available in Windows 10 as well? And if so, how do I turn it on and off?

Thanks,

Elaine

--
Real true faith is man's weakness leaning on God's strength. - D. L. Moody

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean risingstarnewspaper.com http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5acb88992a1108985396st01duc