From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 10:41 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How fix JAWS so it doesn't babble all the participants

Hello: The subject should indicate what I’m wondering: In Outlook 2010 and JAWS 18, after I moved my in box over to imap, Jaws now babbles all the names in a conversation before I can hear the subject line. Drives me crazy. What can I do to change that? It used to only say the name of the participant who authored the message I was highlighting.

participants names in the