moderated Re: Jaws and email attachments

mike mcglashon

Although your steps are good,

In ms outlook 2016,

I have found that if I try to save multiple attachments at one time to a thumb drive or something like that,

It gives me an error.

I therefore have to save each one, one at a time.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 4:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and email attachments

Two things to try:

First, on the file menu, I believe there is a “save all attachments” option for the message you are in.

Similarly, if you Shit Tab to the Attachments button in the message, then right arrow, you should be able to hit the context key and chose “select all”. 

I am less skills with selecting more than 1, but not all of the attachments, but I believe it can be done. I just find it easier to download them all to a folder then delete the ones I don’t’ want from there.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 9:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and email attachments

Hi:

Is there any to select more than one attachments in outlook2016.

Thank you

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.