From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 4:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and email attachments

Two things to try:

First, on the file menu, I believe there is a “save all attachments” option for the message you are in.

Similarly, if you Shit Tab to the Attachments button in the message, then right arrow, you should be able to hit the context key and chose “select all”.

I am less skills with selecting more than 1, but not all of the attachments, but I believe it can be done. I just find it easier to download them all to a folder then delete the ones I don’t’ want from there.