moderated Re: Creating custom help for applications that have none.

Jonas Voll

Ok Yes, Steve!

I will use the scrippting list.

I got my Html file created and add it to the default Scripts folder for Jaws.

C:\ProgramData\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\2018\Scripts

ITunesHelp.html

I have my  Script Manager - [iTunes.JSS] open.

What do I need to do from this point?

New  Script?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I