moderated Re: Programs to download text messages from phone? was RE: Jaws and iExplorer?

david

hello I haven't tried this program, however, others I have tried did not work with jaws.

jaws did not read the screens.

Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 2:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Programs to download text messages from phone? was RE: Jaws and iExplorer?

Hi Shannon,

Take a look at the website below for info on a program called,

MobiMover Free.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 8:47 AM

Subject: Programs to download text messages from phone? was RE: Jaws and iExplorer?

Hi all,

I didn’t get a response about this and I wondered if it was because the subject line was not very good.

I am looking for a program that I can use with either jaws 18 or jaws 2018 to transfer text messages from my iPhone to my computer.

ITunes (which is anything but useful) will make a backup but they are encrypted and you can’t get to them.

I want to be able to make a back up that I can read on the computer. I need to save a lot of them they are kind of important to me.

Anyone know of a program that works to do this?

Thanks Shannon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 7:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and iExplorer?

Hello all,

I have a lot of messages on my iphone. I want to download them to my computer. I did a goog le search for aprogram that will let me  do this and I found one that says it will do this and I will still be able to read them.

It is called IExplorer.

Has anyone used this with jaws 18 or jaws2018? If not is there a program that will work that you all know of?

Thanks

Shannon

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.