moderated Creating custom help for applications that have none.

Jonas Voll

I am trying to learn how to use I tunes better, I want to add a custom help file such as the ones we can find by Jaws key + F1 two times fast.

Any one know if or how I can create custom help for I tunes?

Th!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.