From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 10:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Programs to download text messages from phone? was RE: Jaws and iExplorer?

Hi all,

I didn’t get a response about this and I wondered if it was because the subject line was not very good.

I am looking for a program that I can use with either jaws 18 or jaws 2018 to transfer text messages from my iPhone to my computer.

ITunes (which is anything but useful) will make a backup but they are encrypted and you can’t get to them.

I want to be able to make a back up that I can read on the computer. I need to save a lot of them they are kind of important to me.

Anyone know of a program that works to do this?

Thanks Shannon