From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 9:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: new to Jaws

Hi tom!  Your copy of Fusion came with JAWS training materials that are absolutely free.  These training materials are complete with audio and html which will allow you to follow along with the instructor.  When in JAWS, go to your help menu, and find the option that says Training.  When you click on it, your FS reader should open, and you will find a list of training materials there.  If they don’t reside on your computer now, you can download them for free.  I hope this information is helpful, and good luck with learning JAWS.