moderated Re: cannot remove VMware player from my computer, due to error message

Christopher Zeigler

Hello
I mentioned that there was a portable version of Revo uninstaller which is on the website you mentioned as well that you end up in install ain't that's why I suggested the portable version in case the person did not want to install another program.
I hope I make sense here and Angus and have a wonderful day.
Chris

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018, 10:14 AM Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@...> wrote:
Hi:

Another thing you can try is to goto
http://wwwninite.com

They have a uninstaller program that you can get.

It removes the program and everything in the registery that has to do with that program

Have a good day.