moderated Re: Msword 16 and jaws and copy and paste

Dr. Aleksander Pavkovic <a.pavkovic@...>

Hi,

well, with JAWS, you can do the following:

  • Mark the beginning of the part you wish to select by pressing CTRL+Windows-key+k.
  • Then go to the end of the section you wish to select and press the layered keystroke JAWS-key+Spacebar, followed by m. JAWS shoud lsy something like: selected.
  • Now, you can execute the standard copy or cut command.

Another solution would be to keep all of the content in the document and insert breaks using the appropriate Word Page Layout commands.

Best regards,

Aleksander