moderated Re: Cannot edit cells in Excel2016

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I have no such issue with Excel 2016 via my Office 365 subscription, I am using both Windows 7 and Windows 10 and Jaws 2018 latest update on all.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 4:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot edit cells in Excel2016

I have noticed the same thing. Possibly, this could be due to a recent jaws update or an MS office update that was pushed out behind the scenes. I have noticed this with all the releases of jaws in the past.

On Apr 4, 2018, at 5:33 PM, Scott Delventhal <spdbuck@...> wrote:

Hi, I have been using Excel 2016 everyday for several years.

Suddenly about two weeks ago I have nott been able to edit cells. Aftter pressing F2, the characters are not announced when arrow keys, backspace or delete is pressed. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks