moderated Re: setup signatures in outlook 2016, with JAWS 2018
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Give the following steps a whirl;
Creating a signature in Outlook 2010/2016
1. Alt+f=file menu.
3. Down-Arrow once to mail.
4. Tab several times until you get to the word signature.
5. Press you're spacebar or, enter key.
6. Tab a few times.
7. "you will hear/see "signature to edit".
8 Arrow up/ down until you find the email address that you want to attach
to your signature.
9 Tab twice, you will hear, "New signature".
10. Press enter.
11. Type a name for your signature. Example; the account/email address,
12. Press tab then spacebar or, enter on the okay button.
13. Now you are placed on the signature page. As you tab/navigate read
your choices for font.
14 When you arrive within the edit box here you can type in your signature,
then tab and press the okay button.
15. You're now given a screen of various choices. Tab through to decide
whether you wish to check or uncheck any of these boxes. Once you tab to
the okay button and press enter, you are placed back into the inbox and have
created you're signature.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:28 PM
Subject: setup signatures in outlook 2016, with JAWS 2018
I’m using jaws 2018.
I’dlike to setup signatures for my various email accounts.
How can I do this?
JAWS won’t read the diaglog box.