moderated Re: cannot remove VMware player from my computer, due to error message

Christopher Zeigler

Hello try to download Revo uninstaller free there is a portable version available and if you download that there is an option to force uninstall a program it does not want to uninstall correctly.
I hope this helps and you have a wonderful day.
Chris

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018, 10:51 PM Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:
Hi,
Today, my computer told me it was low on storage, so I tried to remove VMware player, but it presented me with an error message' that is the fault of the program"

What can I do, short of re-installing the whole operating system?

Thanks,
Jessica

Thanks,
Jessica