From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gameday audio;

the live games play in firefox and krome. the archived games do not. i was told by tech support that windows 7 machines would not play the archived games. i'm using win7-64. ie doesn't work at all with even the live games. ie also doesn't work on netflix, fyi.

On 4/4/2018 8:19 AM, Barbara wrote:

Hi David,

I do not have all the answers here, but I have had success using Firefox.  I did not have success with Internet Explorer.  I think chrome is supposed to work, but I personally have not tried this.  I did call MLB customer Support last month for help when I did have issues.

All the Best,

Barbara