From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and google chrome

Hi Michael!

Thanks a lot for that.

Managed to add to bookmarks, but couldn't figure out how to get to them.

Val.

On 04/04/2018 13:59, Michael Mote wrote:
Hi Val! In Chrome, the menu is straight up and down, so you press the Alt key, and arrow down to the bookmarks submenu. You can add book,arks by pressing Control plus the letter D. A dialog box will open showing you the name of the page, which you can change if you wish.