moderated Re: Jaws and google chrome

Michael Mote

Hi Val! In Chrome, the menu is straight up and down, so you press the Alt key, and arrow down to the bookmarks submenu. You can add book,arks by pressing Control plus the letter D. A dialog box will open showing you the name of the page, which you can change if you wish.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and google chrome

Hi!

Decided to have a little play with jaws and google chrome as i've never attempted to use chrome before.

Must say, i find it a lot easier to use than microsoft Edge.

What i'd like to know is, how do you get into your bookmarks?

In IE you press the olt key, and arrow along till it says favourites!

I think chrome is much quicker than I.E.

Would like to know other peoples thoughts on chrome.

Val.