moderated Re: problum with jaws and windows live mail and deleating messages in the inbox.

Mich Verrier

hi dave thanks for that. what should i be checking for? also how do you get to these diologs? many thanks. from Mich.

Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2018 10:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problum with jaws and windows live mail and deleating messages in the inbox.

Sounds like a WLM setting. Check in your Tools/Options/General  or Tools/Options/Read dialogs.

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2018 20:12
Subject: problum with jaws and windows live mail and deleating messages in the inbox.

Hi all for the past few days i have been having problums with jaws and windows live mail and deleating messages in the inbox. this is happening with jaws 2018 and also keeps on happening on older versions of jaws as well. what is happening is that when i go and deleate a message from the inbox jaws will read the message below that message as the same message that i just deleated when when i arrow up it is a diffrint message that i might want to keep. so lets say that i get a message from friend 1 and then another message from friend 2 well jaws will deleate the message from friend 1 but then it continues reading the message below that it will still be the same subject and message from friend 1 but would be from in fact friend 2 and the only way i would know this is to use my up arrow to check. it is anoying and i have found this happening on jaws 2018, as well as jaws 18 and 17. i am running windows 10 64 bit. i hope some one can help solve this problum. from Mich.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.