moderated Re: jaws and formating an sd card

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Use your windows and right click on the card and choose format

Then make two sections and make each 32  gigs

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: April 1, 2018 8:42
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws and formating an sd card

Hi:

Does anybody know of a formatting tool that can format an sd card to a smaller size?

The reason I am asking, I have a hims braille polarris it wont take a 64 gig sd card.

I was wondering if anybody has heard of a tool to format an sd card smaller than what it is?

I have a couple of 64 gig cards But, I don’t have any 32 gig cards.

The next question is is there a way to format a 64 gig card and make it format into a 32 gig card.

Sorry for the long post.

Have a happy easter every one.