From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter Holdstock
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 5:56 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Personalised web settings not working on latest build

Hi, is anybody finding that when using the JAWS 13 latest build that the

shortcut key INSERT SHIFT V does not work to bring up the personalised
web
settings dialogue. Also any persnalised settings already set on a site
don't
seem to be taken in to consideration. I've got a page which auto
refreshes
and no matter what I do I can't stop it using the document refresh
setting
even though I've previously set it not to auto refresh.

Peter