From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help required for remembering passwords

Then you can't do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 9:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

hi!

Elaine mentioned putting all your passwords in braille, that's a good idea, but if you don't have a braille writer?

On 31/03/2018 17:47, netbat66 wrote:
i would use both a password manager and the text document.
i have used last pass for one and on some web sites it kept forgetting
the saved password i had for these sites. so i went back to a text
document

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

That's exactly why you need a password manager, not a document you
have to mess around with.

On 3/31/2018 10:49 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Tom!

Thanks for that. I'll try and remember the passwords long enough to
do this.

The problem is, i've got so much on my mind with hubby being so ill,
that nothing seems to stay in my head long enough.

Val.

On 31/03/2018 15:38, Tom Behler wrote:
Val:

I have so many user names and passwords that I have resorted to
creating a document listing them all. I store this document on a
separate external hard drive that only I have access to. Of course,
you could store the list on a thumb drive if that would be easier.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan