From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hamid Hamraz
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:13 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Adobe Reader X

Hi,

Well, it's like the previous versions; slow and crash-prone. The only
difference is the user interface which has been distorted. I think the
slowness issue is related to combination of JAWS with it. I always
prefer to
stay away from Adobe Acrobat by converting PDF files to TXT or word.

Cheers,

Hamid