moderated Re: help required for remembering passwords

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

Could be, I might make a note in VRS, call it some kind of name; put in passwords. Sighted people can't work VRS, plus I could put it on the smaller SD card that I don't use much. That way, I could get them out of the file in my computer that I have a hard time finding myself, because it's name does not suggest anything related to passwords. Plus, once you get in there, it wouldn't make sense, because I don't have names of where the passwords go, just have passwords, and some kind of code that I sometimes have to think through - ?what?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 3:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help required for remembering passwords

Thanks to you, too, Tom. I am here to serve.

On 3/31/2018 1:17 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Thanks for answering my concern, Steve.

I guess it all boils down to how much risk you are willing to accept with such an option.

And, I appreciate the fact that you interpreted my question as a sincere attempt to learn, not as a way to negate what you have suggested.

Tom Behler