From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 9:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help required for remembering passwords

Hi,

Another thing I would quickly add on this subject, any IT security person will tell you that storing all your passwords in one file be it on your hard drive or a separate thumb drive is probably the least safe option, since if a hacker wants this information its fairly easy to get and its all in one place with absolutely no security , if you store it on an external hard drive/flash drive and worst case situation you get burgled potentially if they steal your external drive or whatever your password is on, again you've given them everything in one neat little file that they don't even need a password to access.

Paul