moderated Re: help required for remembering passwords

Steve Matzura

That's exactly why you need a password manager, not a document you have to mess around with.

On 3/31/2018 10:49 AM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Tom!

Thanks for that. I'll try and remember the passwords long enough to do this.

The problem is, i've got so much on my mind with hubby being so ill, that nothing seems to stay in my head long enough.

Val.

On 31/03/2018 15:38, Tom Behler wrote:
Val:

I have so many user names and passwords that I have resorted to creating a document listing them all.  I store this document on a separate external hard drive that only I have access to.  Of course, you could store the list on a thumb drive if that would be easier.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan