moderated Re: how to read messages using gmail.com website

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

I use windows 10 mail app to read my gmail.

On 3/28/2018 1:41 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:
Dear friend, you only have two options either you convert your web page into basic HTML view or you need to configure your account of gmail into what ever email client you have!
Charlsdarwin1
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com