moderated Re: how to read messages using gmail.com website

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, you only have two options either you convert your web page into basic HTML view or you need to configure your account of gmail into what ever email client you have!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...