From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how to read messages using gmail.com website

Hi. I have an account where I have to use gmail.com rather
than outlook, so What I see is the word unread if its unread
and the message title and below that sometimes there is a
link, but hitting enter on that yields nothing. I am using
standard view which I need to keep that way. So, how to
actually get into the message so I can read the whole ting.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The
question is:

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com