From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Column & Row Headers

I am looking to have JAWS read column headers to me and I used the title format in the defined name box and want to do that on subsequent sheets  and it is not working even though I changed the name from for example titleClient1..G14 to TitleClient2..G14 first format worked subsequent sheets not so much. What am I doing wrong? Is there a keystroke to get to the edit field of the already defined name?