From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
[mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of CrisMunoz54
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:30 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: JAWS 13.0.638 - Was [Bulk] RE: Outlook 2007

Dave,

Yes, I used the 32 bit version. This happened to me once before with one
of
the 12 or maybe 13 releases, I can't remember right now. I even
downloaded
the .exe file a second time to be sure it wasn't my first download. In
both
instances, I got stuck on the "please wait while Jaws updates your
system"
or something page and get the endless cherps. It will get stuck at the
96%
level.

Both times this has happened, I've been able to restart my computer with
no
issues and when I check the about option in the Jaws menu, it will show
the
updated version, but I'll notice weird behavior with certain commands
and
whatnot. This time though, if I unloaded Jaws using the insert+f4
command
and try to reload it, Jaws would not come up. Thankfully I still have
JFW 11
on my system so I just went ahead and used that to the uninstall process
for
13 and did the reinstall with the executable file.

The update always goes through fine after I do the initial uninstall and
reinstallation.

Just one of those things I suppose.