From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Rogers
Sent: March 27, 2018 11:26
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: PD Quesrtion with JawsF

I have three paper documents, that I took to Staples and had scanned onto a
thumb drive as pdf files. Put them into my computer and tried using ocr to
read themn. No luck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I openn
them, Edge comes up, but won't read them either. I know the are there, as
my sighted wife can see them. Any help appreciated. I'm using Windows 10
and Jaws 2018..

www.harmonicaworkshops.com