moderated Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and changing the time

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

In Control Centre I can get to it, but in Settings it is not there for me if Set Time Automatically is selected.
here is what I get starting at the Settings search field, I used Jaws speech history to copy this:

Search box, Find a setting edit
Time & Language List box, Date & time, 1 of 3 - I now continue to press tab:
Set time automatically Button, On
Set time zone automatically Button, On
Show additional calendars in the taskbar Combo box, Don’t show additional calendars
Change date and time formats Link
Additional date, time, & regional settings Link
Add clocks for different time zones Link
Get help Link
Give us feedback Link
Home Button

If I press the spacebar on Set Time Automatically to turn it off, the focus/cursor jumps to "Change Date and Time Formats".
If I tab to the Settings search field again and tab through the options from the beginning I now have the "Set Date and Time" button between "Set Time Zone Automatically" and "Show Additional Calendars on the Taskbar" where before turning off automatic time there was nothing.

Best regards,
Sieghard