From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 23 March 2018 16:28
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR software which works with jaws

In Jaws 18 you have to open a PDF document in Adobe Reader first.

Then use the following layered key command:

Jaws Key+Spacebar followed by O and D

The “O” is for “OCR” and the “D” is for document.

You also have the following choices after you press the “O”:

S = recognize the current screen

W = recognize the current window in focus

C = recognize the current control