From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 23 March 2018 15:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OCR software which works with jaws

Jaws Convenient OCR actually has been part of Jaws since version 13 so for about 6 years. In version 2018 it has been expanded to handle not just PDF image files, but also JPG and other formats. If you have a scanner you can scan any document, save it in PDF or JPG (most scanners nowadays probably save as PDF) and then use Jaws OCR on that file to recognize it.