moderated Re: Tandem Questions

Mario

so then, the answer for Mike is yes. go for it.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Angel [mailto:angel238@...]
Sent: Friday, Mar 23, 2018 8:15 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Tandem Questions

Tandem began with Jaws 10.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jonas Voll
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: Tandem Questions

Your XP box needs to have a version of Jaws that supports Tandem!

I cant remember at what version Jaws started Tandem, but I think
the host your using just needs to have a newer version of Jaws (your
Windows 7 box).

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and
opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through
employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.