moderated Re: Creating a new contact in Outlook 2016 from an email

david

1, enter on the message which contains the email address,

2, now press, ctrl+shift+y,

3, press the letter c=contacts press enter,

4, now you can look at the information in the various fields by using the tab key and arrow keys,

if your satisfied,

press alt+s=save,

you will be placed back into the message,

the contact information will now be in contacts.