moderated Re: QuickBooks Point of Sale 18

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

The only organization that I know of that is currently working with QuickBooks in an effort to make it accessible is MyBlindSpot.org

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of c.sullivan@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Quickbooks Point of Sale 18

Hi all,
I work for the Lighthouse for the Blind. And we're opening our first office supply store. And the time frame is four to 5 weeks. Does anyone use QuickBooks Point of Sale 18? We're looking to improve accessibility on the make a sale, inventory list, and place a return screens.
We would appreciate your recommendations. we need a jaws scripting quick start guide. Something like a Jaws scripting in three  hours book would be ideal.