moderated Re: Reading column titles in Excel

Paul Hunt <prhunt1@...>

Hello Kevin. There’s a DAISY book that tells you how to modify spreadsheets to make JAWS read row and Column titles. You’ll find it in the JAWS training  materials.
Paul

On Mar 21, 2018, at 8:02 AM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have tried reading column titles through many versions of Jaws and it never has worked. I’m using Jaws2018 and Windows 10. I press the keys jaws, alt, shift and the letter  C and it says no column title. There is a column title. Do I need to turn on something else within Jaws to get this to work.

Cheers,

Kevin